Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jane: Grandpa, would you like to watch Korean drama?
Grandfather: I don't think i want to watch korean drama.
Jane: Grandpa please watch with me. I am really bored.
Grandfather: Ok.
Jane: Thanks Grandpa!
Grandfather: But i have a request.
Jane: What is it Grandpa?
Grandfather: You can only watch the Korean drama for 30 minutes. Is that alright?
Jane: Ok Grandpa. I am glad that you allowed me to watch the korean drama.
Grandfather: Good. Now switch on the television.
Jane: Wow! so nice to see the korean drama.
Grandfather: Yes it so nice to see. I wish i could extend another 30 minutes as the drama is very interesting. Jane, would you like me to extend another 30minutes for you.
Jane: yes Grandpa!!! Thank you very much.
After 1 hour...
Grandfather: The korean drama has ended. Now before your mum comes back from work, you better studying now.
Jane: Ok Grandpa. Thanks for allowing me watch the korean drama for 1 hour.

1 comment:

  1. "Grandfather: Yes it so nice to see..." -> Yes, its a very well done drama.
    "i" - should always be a capital letter.
    You did the right thing by using different colours for each character. But you did not use a different colour for the narration.
    "After 1 hour..."

    ReplyDelete